Saturday 7 January 2012

Translated Documents are Completed

Yesterday, I had picked up our translated marriage documents, which had been translated from Spanish in to English and notarized.  I will take the translated notarized documents with us to our meeting on Wednesday.

Also, I had completed my physical with our family doctor yesterday and Bob will have his on January 16th.  The only paperwork still needed by our agency from us is our medical evaluations and the information from our references.

Our adoption agency has begun the process with Alberta Children's Services for our adoption and they have also applied for our criminal record checks and intervention checks.

This evening, Bob and I will be working through our home study binder and getting done the necessary homework that we need to complete for our agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment