I've recently resigned from my position in New Home Sales and I'm spending the next week cleaning and getting our home ready for our Home Study. Our social worker will be coming by at 6 pm on Friday, so we need to make sure our house is in order and we're ready. This is what I'm currently working on:
1) I will be cleaning out our closets and donating used clothing and shoes
2) I will be donating and recycling old textbooks (I've saved every textbook from University, which are out-dated now and collecting dust).
3) I will be re-arranging furniture to make our home more child friendly
4) I am taking a TOFL course. This course is not necessary, but would be helpful. I've always wanted to take it and now is a good time.
5) I'm completing our Self Essays, which need to be done by this Friday.
6) I will also have to drop off a couple more documents with our agency.